Ophiolepis Superba Descriptive Essay
To write a narrative essay, you’ll need to tell a story (usually about something that happened to you) in such a way that he audience learns a lesson or gains insight.
To write a descriptive essay, you’ll need to describe a person, object, or event so vividly that the reader feels like he/she could reach out and touch it.
Tips for writing effective narrative and descriptive essays:
- Tell a story about a moment or event that means a lot to you--it will make it easier for you to tell the story in an interesting way!
- Get right to the action! Avoid long introductions and lengthy descriptions--especially at the beginning of your narrative.
- Make sure your story has a point! Describe what you learned from this experience.
- Use all five of your senses to describe the setting, characters, and the plot of your story. Don't be afraid to tell the story in your own voice. Nobody wants to read a story that sounds like a textbook!
How to Write Vivid Descriptions
Having trouble describing a person, object, or event for your narrative or descriptive essay? Try filling out this chart:
What do you smell?
What do you taste?
What do you see?
What do you hear?
What might you touch or feel?
Remember: Avoid simply telling us what something looks like--tell us how it tastes, smells, sounds, or feels!
- Virginia rain smells different from a California drizzle.
- A mountain breeze feels different from a sea breeze.
- We hear different things in one spot, depending on the time of day.
- You can “taste” things you’ve never eaten: how would sunscreen taste?
Using Concrete Details for Narratives
Effective narrative essays allow readers to visualize everything that's happening, in their minds. One way to make sure that this occurs is to use concrete, rather than abstract, details.
…makes the story or image seem clearer and more real to us.
makes the story or image difficult to visualize.
…gives us information that we can easily grasp and perhaps empathize with.
…leaves your reader feeling empty, disconnected, and possibly confused.
The word “abstract” might remind you of modern art. An abstract painting, for example, does not normally contain recognizable objects. In other words, we can't look at the painting and immediately say "that's a house" or "that's a bowl of fruit." To the untrained eye, abstract art looks a bit like a child's finger-painting--just brightly colored splotches on a canvas.
Avoid abstract language—it won’t help the reader understand what you're trying to say!
Abstract: It was a nice day.
Concrete: The sun was shining and a slight breeze blew across my face.
Abstract: I liked writing poems, not essays.
Concrete: I liked writing short, rhythmic poems and hated rambling on about my thoughts in those four-page essays.
Abstract: Mr. Smith was a great teacher.
Concrete: Mr. Smith really knew how to help us turn our thoughts into good stories and essays.
Sample Papers - Narration
Sample Papers - Descriptive
Sometimes it happens to us all and we can’t handle writing the entire paper on our own, which is especially hard when it comes to writing a descriptive essay. But what does the definition of descriptive essay stands for?
The authors use a descriptive essay to create a complete picture of an event, person or thing. Unlike some other types of essays that reveal meaning through personal experience, the goal of the descriptive essay is to reveal the meaning of the subject through detailed sensory observation. This is its main difference. The descriptive essay uses the power of the language tricks and human feelings to refresh reader’s mind.
A descriptive essay is the type of an essay that requires college students to describe a certain thing a situation, an object, an emotion, an experience, a place, etc. This type of the essay gives the students an ability to provide the information about the particular experience. Also, descriptive essay allows the student to use the greater freedom of creativity.
If after reading this type of an essay reader feels that he/she was in the place that writer described or med the person that was in the text, or held a certain subject, the writer did a good job. What else characterizes a good essay? If the reader feels a high appreciation to the issue described in the text and some kind of the connection to the author, then he has done a great job.
This type of an essay requires high writing skills and full dedication to the process of writing. It is not easy. However, it is not a problem if you can’t write it all on your own, as there are many different services that provide qualitative custom descriptive essay help. We are one of the best online writing services on the market and in this article, we will walk you through our benefits and the advantages of working with us.
How Will You Benefit From Using Paperell’s Descriptive Essay Writing Service?
Many different online writing services offer you to buy descriptive essay writing from them but the overall quality of the papers they deliver is usually poor. So, how to choose the most appropriate writing service for you? The secret is simple – every good writing service provides lots of benefits to its clients and delivers high quality papers over the years. There aren’t a lot of good services. However, we are an exception! Take a look at the advantages of working with our service:
- 24/7 online customer support that is ready to take the action whenever it’s needed;
- Affordable prices and student-friendly rates will fit another budget;
- We can perfectly deal with all types of academic assignments including research papers and other;
- Our team guarantees that you will not be asked to pay for a descriptive essay before the work is done, once your paper is received and checked by you, you will proceed to the payment;
- Let our system pick the most appropriate writer for you if you don’t want to waste your time on selecting or pick one by yourself;
- Unlimited and free revisions – make any changes whenever you need it;
- Direct chat with the writer – discuss the details without any problems;
- % free of plagiarism papers – we write only unique and original texts;
- Deadlines: we deal with any type of the deadline and deliver excellent quality papers right on-time!
What about our staff? Our writers can write descriptive essay online for you in the shortest terms. We select our professional writers very carefully and prefer accepting only the high-educated applicants who speak English natively. Every our writer has a Ph.D. or MA degree, but also a rich experience behind the shoulders. If you want to know some writer better you can talk to him/her directly via the chat and also we have a special rating system that helps you choose the best one for you.
On the main page of the website, you can find any information you may need – from feedbacks of the writers and customers to different useful articles that help with writing papers. The website interface is simple, minimalistic, handy, and clear.
Order A Descriptive Paper From Professionals
You can easily pay for academic paper writing from our website within three minutes. Basically, you need to make one click to proceed with the details and writer selecting. Here we prepared a short guide on how to place an order:
- Starting from the main page you have to choose your paper type and indicate the e-mail address;
- On the next page, you will be asked to fill out some fields, such as:
- Type of paper – choose the one from around 50 different types of assignments;
- Topic – put yours or discuss it with our writer after;
- Subject – we work with any type of subjects;
- Number of pages – basically, the price will depend on this;
- Deadline date – up to the minutes;
- Type of service – writing from scratch, rewriting, editing – choose what you need;
- Writer quality – standard, premium, platinum – you will find your best writer not depending on the quality, as even the standard quality writer will accomplish your paper on the highest level;
- Number of cited resources – choose their quantity;
- Format of citation – MLA, APA, Chicago, Harvard, Vancouver and many others;
- Instructions – provide your instructions for the order here;
- File uploading – upload a file if you have one or need editing/rewriting;
And this is it! Just proceeding to the bidding page where writers will offer their assistance to you. Once your writer is chosen, you can forget about the worries and start doing your everyday stuff. Don’t forget that you can let the system choose the writer for you automatically or you can select the best one by yourself. You can also chat with the writer, check his/her completed tasks and rating in order to make sure if he/she fits your needs. Start saving your time and money. It is possible with our cheap essay writing service!
No votes yet.